Controlling of temperature, humidity, odor and dust
Climate Technology > Appliances
Our customers make an appeal to our knowledge for realising projects but also for advice. We advice and design projects, but are also able to analyse existing systems and improve them when necessary.
- Waste heat systems for the food, horticulture and chemical industry
- Close control systems for data centers and server areas
- Ventilation for offices, schools and industry
- Climate systems for greenhouses and office spaces
- Specials systems for overpressure, ATEX and control of temperature, humidity, odor and dust
All parties who are involved with the usage of the office, such as the tenants, project developers, the owners and advisors can all approach Unitherm for support.
Factories and processing areas
Control of temperature, humidity, odor, dust and sound are challenges which often occur in factories and processing areas.
Climatising micro environment
Through our knowledge of climate control we have constructed various projects in which we had to provide small spaces with a micro environment.
Modern greenhouses have to have extensive controls in order to change the internal climate to maximise growth of the crops.